I have created this page to post replies to my e-mailsthat require download. This is intended for your convenience (I hope!). I wish you the very best of luck in whatever you desire to achieve. All the best.
0. [28 February 2002] My publications are listedhere.
1. [01 March 2002] Victor, here are someEPR400 proposals (about 0.12 Mb) for you. I am sure Justin will accept most of them easily.
2. [01 March 2002] Greg, to find out how to do parametric sweeps look here. Download the OrCAD tutorial and have a look at the section on "Parametric sweeps."
3. [01 March 2002] Wian, the ENV110 (Innovation) stuff (on my project) can be downloadhere (about 1 Mb). Let me know what you come up with. Do you know about the DMK prize for the best innovator?
4. [02 March 2002] Analysis of aLCC tank circuit. (Nazeem, have a look at this attachment it should help you). The complete simulation files etc can be downloadedhere.
5. [02 March 2002] Elizabeth, you may download my EPR400 reporthere (about 5.6 Mb). It seems like we are not being able to synchronize. Kindly take note of the University proprietary clause regarding EPR400 reports if you decide to make use of any section of this report. "This may have legal implications."
6. [04 March 2002] Stuart, the EPR400 stuff related to your project ishere. (Warning: the file is about 83.6 Mb!) Kindly take note of the University proprietary clause regarding EPR400 reports if you decide to make use of any section of this report. "This may have legal implications."
7. [07 March 2002] Michelle, the UNIX books I talked about arehere (File size: 1.08 Mb).
8. [07 March 2002] Abraham, the School of Engineering regulations regarding special examinations arehere (773 kB JPG).
9. [08 March 2002] Paul, the AI Chess files arehere (0.18 Mb). (These files are from Vije/Sanya/et al (Prize winners of the ERP320 project competition!))
10. [08 March 2002] Jennifer, the ETK320 Special assignment files arehere (2.61 Mb). (Thank you Nazeem.)
11. [12 March 2002] Ricardo, the EMZ311 Solutions to problem 2.9.4/9 arehere (194 kb).
12. [13 March 2002] Penny, your request to my CV is here (Formats:PDF [136 kb] orDOC [55 kb] for your convenience). You will receive a SMS/Email regarding the password to the document. The password (in essence) is your e.mail username (firstname.lastname@example.org)(observe case). Thanks.