||The Israeli Military Police are distinguished by the use of the following items of equipment:
The women at right has red piped headgear and is wearing a red & blue brassard on her left arm. Israeli military police use a small strip of cloth, that hangs down from the shoulder strap, to indicate the unit to which they are assigned. This type of identification is used by all Israeli soldiers. The insignia at the top of the brassard indicates that she is attached to Southern Command.
- Helmets. Male members of the "Mishtara Tsvait" wear a white helmet with a red band. The red lettering, in Hebrew, states "MEM TZADEH" which are the first two letters for (MISHTARA TSVAIT), Hebrew for military police.
- Brassards. The Israeli Defense Forces use a brassard similar in size to the US brassard. Various coloured brassards have been seen to be worn by the Israeli Military Police.
- Cap badge. They have their own cap badge.
- Piping. The piping of the black caps worn by female personnel is red.
- Webbing. Webbing worn by military police is white.